Like the perfect set of crisp white sheets, this delicate checkerboard pattern in dusty clay is soft and airy and will give your space some serious swoon factor.
HAND BLOCK PRINTED BY FAMILY ARTISANS IN INDIA
Made by a family of artisans in a remote village in India, every yard takes 2 days to finish and the slow pace of this craft inspires us to remember that just like our homes, the fabrics are perfectly imperfect.
SEWN IN CHICAGO BY A REFUGEE SEAMSTRESS
This pillow was handmade by a refugee woman who has resettled in Chicago. By partnering with RefugeeOne’s vocational sewing program, we are able to provide graduates with meaningful employment and a living wage to rebuild their lives.
- Medium size: 14 inch x 20 inch
- Small size: 12 inch x 21 inch
- Materials: Flax Linen, 100% European washed linen & invisible zipper
- Pillow insert is not included and we recommend the same size insert for a full and fluffy designer look. Read our Pillow Insert Guide for more info.
- Dry clean only
- Minor imperfections, or signs of age, are an inherent part of our handmade textiles and add to the originality of the piece.